In homage to my favorite home break and surrounding breaks, I made a fun little printable to make a little poster to frame and hang, or you can blow it up and make a larger poster, if you want. I think it makes a neat little 8 1/2" by 11" poster:
I printed this out on white cardstock and used color since the printable does contain several shades of blue. You can print it out in black on a colored piece of cardstock too, which would look pretty cool.
I went to Goodwill and picked up an 8 1/2" by 11" document frame to put it in:
Here it is on the wall:
Shhhh! Keep your mouth shut!
I went to Goodwill and picked up an 8 1/2" by 11" document frame to put it in:
Here it is on the wall:
Shhhh! Keep your mouth shut!
No comments:
Post a Comment