I'm guilty of using some of those water flavor things in that compact packaging that really is wasteful, but makes my water taste a lot better. I hate to throw these out since they are great little squeeze bottles, and the labels are wrapped around the outside, so they just peel right off:
Make sure you rinse the bottle out really well by giving the bottle top a good twist. It will pop off. Run water though the nozzle too or you may have some "orange tangerine" in your sunscreen....hmmm, it would smell good!
Next, I got some sticker paper I can run through the printer to make a cool label:
I had to make the label VERY small, so keep that in mind. I hand cut around the image to the size I wanted. I could stick this directly onto the bottle, but since I'm going to use this around water, I wanted to protect the image, so I used some packing tape over the top of the image and then cut it out:
Squeeze in some sunscreen from a large bottle (use economy size and save some cash!) and pop the top back on. The little bottle is leakproof, just make sure it snaps on completely:
Done! Pocket sunscreen on the go.....
No comments:
Post a Comment