Next, I needed to remove the lids and cut away and bottoms from each cylinder using an Exacto knife along the edge:
| Completed! |
I then used the Exacto knife to cut along the bottom, even along the bottom edge:
At this point, I needed to join the two cylinders together. I used Duct Tape to make a join around the middle:
By keeping the lid of one, we've got a nice cap for the holder.
After that, by taking some clear drying glue and painting it all over the cylinder, I can put cut out surf images from my favorite magazines!
Good way to keep the pile organized, in a corner, out of the way.
Kinda looks like a PEZ Dispenser. I used to collect those, but since it took about 10 PEZ to get any sugar rush, I kept breaking the little heads off. I sold the heads to someone a while back. I think I saw him on the news recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment