The problem with this is, if I fall out of love with the board, or want to move onto something different, when I go to sell the board, the buyer may not have the same taste as I did. Now, I can spray paint over the board, but that only lasts so long.
If you want to express yourself, but not regret it like that Corona tattoo, maybe try this option.
These days, I'm feeling nostalgic from my early days in Kentucky, so I was feeling like representing the Colonel on my board- even though I'm a vegetarian. Such a hypocrite. I found a logo on the internet (I know, I know, just don't go selling these things or you may get in trouble).
![]() |
| The Man |
In my editing software on the computer, I kind of played with the colors a little, and cropped just to the Colonel.
![]() |
| My personal interpretation of "The Man" |
| Bumper stickers I used |
| Cutting the main image away from the sheet |
I decided to cut out the image's background so it was just the Colonel. The sticker is a PITA to peel off the backing when you've cut into the image (no perforation anymore), but I got it evenutally.
| Rockin's the Colonel- the Palm tree is glassed in, oh well. |
For now, I'm going to tell people I'm sponsored by KFC and they give me a bucket of chicken every week plus sides. Who am I kidding, I can't get away with that, I stink at surfing. Maybe I'll say I got a two piece and a biscuit for free once.


No comments:
Post a Comment